Sunday, February 7, 2010

Throat Infection In 5 Month Babies Allegie Question Along With Sinus Infection?

Allegie question along with sinus infection? - throat infection in 5 month babies

k is like 5 times I've asked about, but I need reassurance.so i dont think im dying and PLS answer as honestly as possible and tell me if I do to stop the draining overreacting.my nose. Have the clear majority, and sometimes yellow. I had two sinus infections in the last 3 weeks and still goin on. And I still live in a zoo, with 4 cats and 2 i dogs.and bad allergies has cats.i 3 months have had time, and I live with my gf.but I think it's fair to say that we are constantly on the move . IM under my sinus headache and runny nose / cold turkey pop.so throat.i unloading may also be why I'm so bad boys idon'tt know headaches.but, what should I do if I have and to stay there or go to stop my breasts gettin aggravatedd everyday.its im so dam ridiculousus.and I constantly feel like crap when I was here, but when I go to work, I am very much at the moment better.and In Antibiotics in pill breast. so please give me suggestions and answers.btw the basement of the house is a double-wide trailer 6, living in 4 cats and 2 dogs.ana i do not feel like I hate, and no dust in this house and the mother is a pack rat and they refuse to get rid of all animals, even my GF and every time I get rid of my GF animals.or me out, they can enrage.
I am looking for an apartment and hopefully today is moving in a few days with my girlfriend.but basically just need to know why I always headaches, sinusitis everyday.plz help me out in only 18 and I think I believe that the gives me anxiety and panic attacks and / or an upper abdominal pain.

1 comment:

Kayy said...

deff your allergies.
You should do what's best for you and move.
his girlfriend should not break with you not to be missing for the animals.
does.well if shes has issues.
in suffering now, Im a crazy hardcore hypcondriac and Im, I know how you feel.

Post a Comment