Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cream Cheese In Panties What`s Going On ?! I`m Very Scared ! !?

What`s going on ?! I`m very scared ! !? - cream cheese in panties

Recently, I went to doctors to inquire. I'm just curious to ask for a vaginal inspection to see if you have a sexually transmitted disease or a yeast infection. all this has been denied. what happened yesterday, I had oral sex with a friend, and he brought his head and told him that I `m kind of bitter. and I was like this is terrible, and shook his head and said it was manageable. I tried it and it was like a kind of sour taste, bitter. and "Do not think that it was" manageable. "I have a few small stones on the cream cheese out of me, but I'm due for a period of next week. I've heard that it was normal for other women. but I am was young. .. I am so long in jeans by the collapse of the school, but I make sure that everything goes well. iDon `t have a strong smell of my knowledge, and when I shower I don` t clean all spills as I `m drying. Do not shave I have no itching, so I `m. I `m burning at all. Sometimes the stones are there, sometimes it is not true. appear shortly after my term ends well! Lectures and when I sometimes, a white sheet of paper in my underwear. I am very scared, please help me.

2 comments:

J G said...

If this will take place with your doctor, no, no vaginal examinations. You must go to a gynecologist for this. Discharge white stuff in his underwear would be normal. If you think the discharge is irregular, like cottage cheese, then you might have a problem. Otherwise, white discharge is normal ... It's like the vagina takes care of him .... clean and pH balanced to avoid infection. Where there is no odor or color other than white and fine. Although what you can eat as he wanted to try to change ...... Are things that if you eat bad taste. I'm not sure what suddenly, after all. (I believe to be the yogurt one of the best things to eat)

However, many sexually transmitted diseases, no symptoms. If you are sexually active, should hEner annual gynecological visit and for sexually transmitted diseases will be reviewed.

Brian W said...

Puke!

God damn it's my lunch break and I lost my appetite, may I suggest that you wash and dry them well and not to one's own dignity, oral, until you clarify?

Sound with respect
Brian.

Post a Comment