Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Can I Keep The Leaves On My Houseplant Shiny My Tree-like Houseplant's Branches Are Turning Black & Leaves Fall Off. Don't Think It's Root Rot Though.?

My tree-like houseplant's branches are turning black & leaves fall off. Don't think it's root rot though.? - how can i keep the leaves on my houseplant shiny

I have a tree as a houseplant, is not a fig, I do not know what the name though. The first had ended with root rot, so I almost never cast, and even black, branches and stems (the leaves in groups of 5 or 6 growing from a pole, like a flower in autumn). I re-pot into a larger container and I cut all the branches () is soft and black. Even after a decline in pots and branches of evil, does not receive more branches .... blackened and the leaves fall. This is my second, so I think to really alive! Ideas? Of course I'm a bit lost, and time is running out for this poor plant. Thank you!

3 comments:

reynwate... said...

Bushel sounds like them - they just do not like wet feet are growing, too, are starting cuttings in water. Here's more: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=sceffel ...

supersar... said...

Even if you need more light and heat. Plants begin to die, as a rule, if it is too cold.

supersar... said...

Even if you need more light and heat. Plants begin to die, as a rule, if it is too cold.

Post a Comment