Friday, January 22, 2010

Diy Remote Car Starter Bulldog DIY Remote Starter, When I Press START, My Car Just Makes A Quick Click Noise And Doesnt Do Anything?

Bulldog DIY Remote starter, when i press START, my car just makes a quick click noise and doesnt do anything? - diy remote car starter

I installed a Bulldog RS 1100 (I think) and a few months ago that stopped working, press the Start button, the device assumes that the flash of light, but it is not, but when you click always occur when the light if I do not think it has anything about it, but if you press (which sposed flashing) lights, then reboot, but everything he does is done, click noise on the table as if they light up, then the whole car like a blink of the eye, you turn the right key, then immediately reversed,

I checked the Son of mass, and all backups, went even be swapped out and the module in which the son are all connected, and does the same thing again, I checked all the connections of cars and theyre all Well, I again glued and is tie it back here, so idk what to do, I have a new remote and I tried everything possible that the same thing, which is reset every time Lock / Unlock running / trunk still without light and now and now is the time of the year, i really want it

I thank you, aAny help is greatly appreciated boys th

4 comments:

jeff f said...

I would like to examine the links with Hood Pin-switch, switch door open, brake pedal, cable min rpm. seems that if the device detects the car is not safe to start.

jeff f said...

I would like to examine the links with Hood Pin-switch, switch door open, brake pedal, cable min rpm. seems that if the device detects the car is not safe to start.

parkmist... said...

I do a lot of work to repair itself. First, I bet you have the metal clips used in the original installation useless. All connections must be steadfast. The work of clips for a while, but you can guarantee that problems similar to yours on the street.

LeAnne said...

Change The bell safety pin them nothing option "- is a security feature is very important.
Recheck all the cables - again - and in comparison to each of the designs of circuits and functions in the instructions. Tachless mode usually works out of the battery voltage - the voltage drop, then restart the system to boot when you see a significant increase in the alternator. This voltage signal is important - to examine its origins and examine in particular the ground again. Be absolutely sure that the power lines are correct - including food starter solenoid.

Post a Comment