Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cubic Zirconia Wedding Bands Cubic Zirconia As A Engagement Ring?

Cubic zirconia as a engagement ring? - cubic zirconia wedding bands

It is a story, but loooong my engagement ring from my grandmother and Alliance, and recently I had the size and found it was actually a zirconia, are not real diamonds. I do not want to share with my grandmother, because - I do not want to be embarrassed if it means for me to discover and b if they knew was wrong and it is too late and a little crazy and will never stop talking
but .. I now feel like a farce, always shows my beautiful sounds like the real thing. I would die of shame if after all this time, they discovered were wrong ... just because I do not think I have it on purpose ... but you should be ashamed? I must try to replace it? I almost do not think I should use it, but I wear the ring 4, and the wedding band for 3 months ... We can not afford to get something is so bright .. .. . that is, but it is a classic bear .. Zirconia and tell anyone that is not true?

No comments:

Post a Comment