Saturday, November 7, 2009

Exisiting Windows 2000 Licenses Help Needed With Windows Xp Software Please!!!!?

Help needed with windows xp software please!!!!? - exisiting windows 2000 licenses

He had built a new PC, but get rid of my widows XP and Windows 2000 share, he said that the strict security measures! In any case, I have the love and a copy of Windows XP and thought if I downloaded the software only upgrade my existing Windows, but it does not work. It was stored in a controller of another. So I have Windows 2000 with all my assets, documents, etc. on the reputation of Windows XP, I can, as is Jack. Can someone tell me how to change all my personal information / programs since 2000 to XP? HELP ??!!!!! Thank you :-)

1 comment:

wild_eep said...

What idiot thought flames re-election in 2000 was better than XP? 2000 is a howling, mangy mutt dog of an operating system. MS totally abandoned to create XP. The first task is to scream like a huge giant, a bit stupid, backward and make senseless vandalism on your PC.

So XP installation divided the unit?

The first step would be to borrow a USB backup drives the same big-fat - and all the data on this point. Check it before you continue working, and be sure to check all places where strange little data could also be more.

After the new installation of Windows XP from scratch, but you're sure to choose options include deleting the entire contents of the drive and start over. May mean that delete all existing partitions and create a new partition for the entire unit.


The alternative is, with the PC as it is now, restart all the data partition with XP copy on it and then load one of the softwaUtility that manages the partition back to you. They rely on the partition in 2000, delete, and save all that space on the XP partition. http://www.cnet.com is the best place to download on this path. I do not have the name of a prog that I fear.

Whatever step you take, I would strongly suggest that a copy of all field and hold it until everything works as you like and that your data and a good two weeks have passed again!

Beware of Norton Ghost. It can ruin the hard drive is worse than his friend.

Good luck

Post a Comment